Staffing to Support Home Health Agencies
Theracare understands the difficulties many providers may face who provide home health services to a diverse group of clients in a wide range of locales. There are times when it may be difficult to locate all of the health care professionals you need to reach every client. That is where Theracare can help. Theracare has a vast number of home health trained and experienced therapy professionals in a variety of locations across Indiana ready to help your agency meet the needs of your patients. Theracare offers:
- 125+ Home Health trained PT, OT, ST, PTA, and COTA staff across the state of Indiana.
- Reasonable rates and easy to work with management staff.
- Therapists with extensive home health training and experience
Facility to In-Home Therapy Transitional Specialists
Theracare understands the unique challenges that many communities face with limited resources for patients going home and truly believes in fulfilling the mission of our company founders to strive to find ways to creatively solve problems and provide needed resources in the communities we service. One way we are doing that in many of our communities is to have the therapists in our facility provide the follow up treatments in the home after discharge. Imagine marketing to residents and to families that the resident will have the same therapist see them at home that they had at the facility. The continuity of care is an enormous benefit for many of our patients and often helps to ease what can be a fearful transition.
Additional benefits include:
- Medical baseline is known for quicker readmit to facility if needed. Reduces the risk of return to the hospital and associated penalties.
- Comfort of the familiar allows for better progress.
- Being a part of the total community. This helps to keep patients in touch with your facility.
- Great marketing advantage over competitors.
Theracare is your in-facility and in-home provider providing continuity of care.
Worker’s Compensation-In Home Therapy
Theracare also provides in-home occupational, physical and speech therapy for worker’s compensation clients throughout most of Indiana. For worker’s compensation insurance providers and case managers, Theracare helps relieve the burden of locating therapy staff to provide in-home worker’s compensation therapy with our network of therapists across the state.
Good communication and timely documentation along with quality in-home treatments for worker’s compensation clients helps speed up recovery and a return to work.